Friday, March 11, 2011

#104 pictures.

for those of you who DONT know me...
im a picture junkie.
and always gotta get best out of 3.
this move has really put a damper on my picturing skills.
i havent had time to take more or even upload the ones i have to my computer until now!
so heres an overload of events from my life..
enjoy.
you get to look at my face!
heres pics from alpha retreat:
me and blair.
again.
being awesome as usual.
janas face is AWESOME.
kelli.
lindsey.
and blair.
me and danielle cuddling on the freaking awesome cuddle couch!
yours truly.

thursdays are the best nights:
kelli and steve at albertos.
blair and lindsey at albertos.
we're kind of a big deal.
people know us.
and the creepy kid in back.
kelli, chelsy, missy, mac, and steve.
kellis prof.
christie.
missy.
chelsey.
mac.
steve.
party.
kellis easy. 

now to friday night partys:
love her super excited face!!!!!!!
me.
christie.
dani.
duh.
cant remember his name.
best pres. ever!!
d.j.
diana and missy.
clinton came!
missy and clinton.
if you can guess who shes impersonating you get 5 dollars.

and there you have it folks.
the first installment of the drama life of lindsey.
the 2nd will be even better!
stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. she's impersonating Ace Ventura's birth from the mechanical rhino.
    now gimme 5 dollars.

    ReplyDelete