Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I've been a slacker.

But life right now is so crazy!
I feel like I have a billion things to do.
My top priorities right now are:
- find a place to live!!!!!!!.
- get my Idaho esthetic license.
- start looking for 2nd jobs.
- figure out ISU stuff.
- when can I go back to Utah for the rest of my stuff??
- make some friends???
- HaLlOwEeN?!

Just kidding the last one is not a priority...yet.
All in all I really like Pocatello. I think I know where most everything is...although I have yet to find the quickest route.
I would like to know where I'm going to be living by the end of this week. That would really be awesome.
I looked at some alright places with some nice girls. I guess I just need to make up my mind and dive in.

I also can't decide what I want to be for Halloween. I'm thinking Wanda from Where's Waldo??

1 comment: