Tuesday, November 1, 2011

millions and millions.

No, unfortunately this is NOT how much money I've been making.
It IS however how many things I feel like I have to do or buy.
I do however really enjoy my new job.
i just wish i worked more hours!!
Lucky my rent is cheap...probably cause I live in a bit of a ghetto.
I never really thought of myself as being high maintenance...but turns out i kind of am!
I clean the bathroom EVERY day.
I even bought a toilet paper stand and a shower rack because I was so annoyed and disgusted.
I almost bought a few new things for my room too but then i remember i won't be living there forever AND I still have to buy a bed!
Oh shoot...beds are expensive.
I have an air mattress...but I've only slept on it 1 out of the last 7 nights thanks to my good friend Erika!
She likes sharing her bed with me anyway.
Plus her parents are out of town this week so that makes her not want to be home alone.
We went down to Salt Lake last Saturday/Sunday.
We went to the Cheesecake Factory and Nightmare on 13th.
It was suuuper fun!!
I love it so much I'm still wearing my wristband! :]
(Ok I'm really still wearing the wristband because if we go back this Friday or Saturday we can go for free!)
And of course we have to go back because theres some boys that want to see us and go with us!
How'd you like that?!
As soon as I move away, a boy there gets some interest in me...

And per request, here's some pictures of what I've been up to these last few weeks since moving here!
don't even know where we were headed :]

best night!

eating some candy.

me and super tall guy (he's 7'4)!
I'm 5'9 and not even to his shoulder!

and I believe this was when we were headed to Utah?

Erikas chiken feeding outfit.

fyi, I ONLY owned black and white clothes for the first 2 weeks of living here.
Thank goodness I finally made it back to Utah for the rest of my clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment