Wednesday, April 18, 2012

playlist.

Now that wedding plans are in the works, its starting to feel real.
Although we still have 185 days to go.
I feel like that is such a long time!
But I also have a feeling that because it seems so far away,
I will procrastinate and everything will happen at the last minute!
(big ol thanks to my awesome sister who is pretty much the wedding planner and taking her job seriously and I know she will do a great job!)
My goal so this DOESNT happen is to start doing little things now.
Such as finding cute engagement photo outfits, looking around for dresses, and making a playlist.
We have 7 hours and 46 minutes worth of love songs to go through...yikes.
And since Nate hasnt been shipped out yet you better believe I'm making him listen and narrow it down :)
Can't say he didnt help plan the wedding!
So far he's said no to 3 out of 20 songs.
Only 100 more to go...gonna be a long night for him!
...talk to my baby tell me what youre feeling, i know what love is whats it to you.
thank you for being stuck in my head Clay Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment