Sunday, November 4, 2012

2 weeks.

That is officially how long we've been married now.
Still feels like longer.
But, in celebration we did some awesome things this weekend!
#1 We did a session at the Salt Lake Temple. I must say I liked it the most. Being live, and moving from room to room kept me very aware and entertained. I even let out a laugh at one point...oops.

#2 We had dinner at Costa Vida, which just happens to be my most favorite ever.

#3 We celebrated our 1 year anniversary (of knowing each other) be reenacting our first date and going to Nightmare on 13th!

#4 We got dipped cones and milkshakes at Dairy Queen cause its tradition.

#5 We went to Cirque du Soleil in Salt Lake. It was interesting. I don't think I loved it as much as everyone says, but it was still really cool and I'm really glad we went.

#6 We went to a Chinese buffet which was delicious but messed Nate up BAD! He spent the rest of the night with the big D.

#7 We watched a terrible football game (Nat'es team lost so bad he won't even let me post their name) and finished our thank you cards.

It was a great weekend and now I start working Friday's and we start saving our money cause we're buying a new bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment