Friday, September 3, 2010

#28 vans.

not like the car you drive,
well hopefully you dont drive one cause thats emberrassing!
but the SHOES!
theyre awesome.
i wear them everday tuesday-saturday.

and sometimes on other special occassions.
im hooked!
theyre so comfortable!
see, vans?



i want purple ones!
and green!
and i plan to wear matching yellow ones at my wedding...

my husbands will be the ones i match.
i thnk theyre cute.
i think ever picture ever i am wearing them.
my red ones are my favs!
more vans??

theyre soooo worn out!
and ive barely had them a year!
i need some new ones!

oh and maybe a black pair too!
still wearing vans!


you love them right?

ok now on to yesterday part 2.
so erika wasnt at school.
and kim and i traded waxing on underarms.
then kim had the BRILLIANT idea to save the nasty hairy wax strips and tape them in erikas locker.
and so we did.



hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
sick!!!!

shes a good sport though,
she thought it was funny.

and heres me in my red vans.

No comments:

Post a Comment