Sunday, March 18, 2012

laser.

If there's one thing I have, it's acne scars.
And I have them bad.
Something about my specific skin makes every single thing scar, and they scar big and they scar purple/red/black.
I'd say I do an adequate job covering them with makeup, but its about a 20 minute process EVERY morning. It gets tiresome.
Well my aesthetics job has a laser on site that we just recently found out is great for acne scarring!
Seeing as I am an ideal candidate and we wanted to photo document the results, I am getting free laser on my acne scarring!
I will have a total of 6 treatments (hopefully).
I will have 3 Matrix and 3 fotofacials.
The Matrix is for the pitting, and uneven texture.
The fotofacial is for the dark discolorations.
I have only had 1 Matrix treatment so far but I can already see results!
I am so thrilled that I get to have this done as it would normally be a couple thousand dollars worth of treatments!
I didnt have a great before picture, but these two are pretty close.
The first was taken in the car immediately after my first treatment and the second was later that evening, probably about 6 hours after.

   

Obviously, the left side of my face is a little worse off.
But like I said I'm already seeing improvements and its been about 3 1/2 weeks.
It was painful but tolerable. I am looking forward to doing it again!
I havent taken an up-to-date picture yet, but I will soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment