Monday, March 12, 2012

Some hearts just get lucky sometimes.

Have you met Nate?

You should.
He's my favorite person.
He's more myself than I am.
He is hands down the best thing to ever happen to me.
I don't know what I did to deserve a boy like him, but I feel like the luckiest girl.
His birthday's coming up in a few weeks (10 days to be exact).
But he'll be busy working and I don't know that I will get to see him, so before he goes I wanted to just tell him and my sister (because I think she's the only other person that reads this) that I think he is the greatest boy in the world!
Happy 27th birthday Nathan Todd!
I sure do love you!

I never imagined feeling this way about anyone, I eat, sleep, and breathe Nate.
He's in my every thought, prayer, story, etc.
I really can't imagine how I survived 23 and a half years without him!
He would really do anything for me, and we have the greatest relationship.
I can honestly say I am 100% comfortable talking about ANYTHING with him (sometimes I don't think he appreciates that comfort level though). He makes me laugh, he makes me dinner, he flatters me, and the best part is he knows what he's got even when I'm being a bridge :)

I love you Nathan Todd!

3 comments:

  1. as your only reader i don't know if i should write 'sweet!' or 'gag!' but happy birthday nate. you're an old man. (beat me to 27 by a few months).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that you talked to him for 607 prime minutes last month. Looks like you had fun in the AZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this too! Wahoooo! I'm so happy for you! Crazy how stuff works out huh? I'm glad you found him:) miss you tons! I better get a wedding invite.

    ReplyDelete