Saturday, September 15, 2012

Apartment.

I have officially lived in our apartment for 18 days!
I have to admit, I am not a fan of living by myself.
I freak myself out waaaay too easily.
But on the other hand it's nice having the space and being messy when I want.
Then I remember I have to clean it all up too :(
Anyway, just for fun I took some pictures of our still cluttered apartment.
It's still very much a mess.
Every time Nate comes home he leaves 1 or 7 things here.
But never in a good spot.
As you can see he just leaves things right in the middle of the floor for me to pick up!
Guess I better get used to that, right? (:
Anyway, it's obviously not decorated AT ALL.
We just hung up our few pictures we have for reception decorations we thumbtacks until we decide what we're really gonna do when all our crap is here!
So here it is!
Oh, and Nate bought some nice, cheap little mats for outside the doors...I would show you but it's dark out and I don't like opening the door in the dark...ha!
This is from the front door looking to the left.
You can see our side door that leads to a porch and the porch has its own little storage room. Its tiny and we've already filled it with a bunch or junk!
But here you can see our $50 couch from craigslist that's in very nice condition!
Our $15 coffee table that I plan to repaint.
Our TV and stand we got for $20 but still don't have the right cable so the TV doesn't actually work.
And then just a bunch of junk that I don't know what to do with so I just leave it on the floor (don't tell my mom).

This is from the living room you just saw looking into the kitchen. There's a decent sized pantry. We also have a kitchenaid and microwave back in there :)

From the front door looking straight ahead. That white chair you can see is my first project. We got her for $7 and I'm going to sand 'er down, repaint, and hopefully recover the cushions. I looked into it today but it's more work that I thought. She needs some new screws before I do anything.

This is from the bedroom doorway. Not much going on here except a mismatched dressed and some plastic nightstands :)

From the bed looking into the TEENY bathroom. And not my idea for a clear shower curtain!

We do however have a washer and dryer which I LOVE! Even if it is weirdly placed in the bathroom.

From the bed looking into the closet. When we looked at the place I thought the closet was huge! Then I put all my stuff in it and now it doesn't look so big. Nate asked where his clothes are gonna go...I dunno!

And then finally from the bedroom wall back at the doorway.

And you've seen it all folks!
Except this stinkin cute picture of Nater pumping gas in his cowboy boots!
Might have to start callin him Bubba the Cowboy Prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment