Friday, October 12, 2012

Recent Happenings.

My dad brought some furniture down for us at the end of September and along with it he brought me a bike! Nate and I took it out for a ride (where I found $10!) and I've been riding it to/from work about two days a week. 



We went to the haunted circus in Draper the other night, it wasn't necessarily scary, but it was pretty fun. My favorite part was while you were waiting in line and a dance team did the Thriller dance. It was awesome. We love haunted houses (for obvious reasons).



My little brother is on a mission in Argentina and therefore will not make it to our wedding NEXT Saturday. I was a little bummed so I took the liberty of making sure he will be there! I bought a Mitt Romney cutout (only $20, and he's tall!) and then printed my brothers face out and covered him up. He looks pretty legit and he will now make it to the wedding! We are so excited! Oh, and I made this dinner ALL by myself! We has pork chops, french bread, mashed potatoes, and salad. It all turned out delicious minus the potatoes :)

Lastly, Nate and I got pedicures today :) Nate's first one! I didn't tell them it was in preparation for the wedding, but I think they turned out perfect!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Brayden cardboard!
    We're having a baptism that day to celebrate your wedding!

    ReplyDelete