Monday, October 29, 2012

1 YEAR!

That's right, as of today Nate and I have known each other for 1 whole year! Seems like I've known him for so much longer! I don't know what I ever did before him!
He's a pretty great guy.
When I left work tonight there was a note on my car, little Nater RAN all the way to my work and left a sweet note on my car letting me know how awesome I am (ha!) and how happy he is that we get to be married forever! It was the sweetest thing and he is a total keeper!
And on a fun note, here's a few pics from the wedding weekend!

the whole fam damily, minus tyler and the boys.

oakes family.

thank you Alicia:)

our lil FIAT!!!
we loved it!

mini honeymoon to the zoo.
i especially loved all the skeletons!










I love looking at animals! I LOVE the zoo. Nate's the best for taking me. We were definitely the only people there without children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment