Wednesday, October 6, 2010

#43 my electric blanket.

this is by far one of the greatest inventions ever.
now if they could just make electric socks, shirts, and pants that would be great.
seriously though, i use this thing year round.
for those of you who arent lucky enough to know me personally,
i am cold blooded.
im ALWAYS cold.
except when im going through menopause and get cray hot flashes [thanks flerika].
no really,
my feet are always freezing.
like right now,
definitely cant feel them.
so every day when i get ready for bed i turn my blanket on,
go brush my teeth and wash my face and come back and get in my nice warm bed!
its fantastic!
i love love love having warm feet at night!
sometimes,
if i forget to turn my blanket off...
i wake up a few hours later drenched in sweat and dying of thirst.
but i still LOVE my electric blanket!
and its even nicer in the winter!
it did wonders living in rexburg.
but heres some sad news,
i think maybe possibly i need to invest in a new one.
you see mine only gets warm on HALF the blanket now!
whats up with that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment