Friday, October 15, 2010

#49 compliments.

in case you dont know me,
i cant take a compliment.
it makes me feel so uncomfortable and weird.
i love-hate them.
love them because who doesnt love hearing good things about themselves??
hate them because then i feel obligated to compliment back, i feel like people are just sucking up, they donr really mean it, blah blah blah.
a few times recently ive been complimented, sincerely, for random things.
my response is usualyl "yea right! what a joke!" or something just as mean.
and then people are like "im never complimenting you again!"
well, a few of my bff-or-whatevers have blog-complimented me.
and i just wanted to send them a shout out.
THANK YOU!!!
i love that you love me.
:]
see what i mean?
but seriously...
i think its really nice of htem and makes me feel good.
especially this one..."she's one of my absolute favorite people because she just doesn't care what people think and encourages me to be as trashy as I like!"
 aww...
and to anyone whos ever cimplimented me and had me return the favor with a smart-ass remark...
THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I'm stoked to be in the bff-or-whatevers category. It's not occupied by many and my is the seating plush!
    I less than three my liverpants!

    ReplyDelete