Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 wishes.

1- that my blog would allow me to post as many picture as my little heart desired.
this whole 'limit' thing is really buggin.

2- that i had internet at my apartment.
but now its worthless to pay for it because we'd have to get a 6 month subscription and i wont even be there 6 months...probably.

3- that the computer guru for work would come fix this damn computer.
i told himn 3 weeks ago that it was all messed up...it will only let me do certain things and it takes 5 minutes just to check an email because it have a billion errors that popup and the computers all locked with secret codes and crap so i cant fix it! oh, and right now its 10:16AM on Thursday May 26, 2011. but guess what? my computer thinks its 2:47AM on Monday February 11, 2008! look at me time travela!!!

also...nevermind. im gonna keep this one to myself for a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment