Wednesday, May 4, 2011

in case you havent heard!

the big day is......


August 6, 2011!


sorry katie, im NOT getting married...just going to see the best concert ever!!!!

                                                                          tim mcgraw


                                                                      the band perry

                                                                and my personal favorite
                                                                    LUKE BRYAN!!!!!

now if he doesnt get your heart racing i dunno what will!
oh, and im pretty excited to go with jennifer!!!
we havent been to a concert in soooo long and it pretty much tradition for us to go together.
im so excited for this one because she understand and appreciates my infatuation with luke bryan that some people just dont get.
this is me and jennifer at the forst luke bryan concert we went to.
thats right, THIS will be our 3rd time seeing him.
and he just gets better every time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so friggen jealous of you.
    I think I'll move to Nashville and try to see them all before you do.

    ReplyDelete