Saturday, May 7, 2011

no bad days.

this is how ive been surviving lately.


lifes not so bad when you look at all the positive things.
still figuring things out,
or trying to.

im going to idaho today.
i cant wait.
i love the drive.
some people think its long and boring but i love driving it.
i love driving through some of my favorite memories.
those boring, plain old farm lands will always have a special place in my heart. right there with tractors and pickups and rednecks and cows :]
plus i love stopping to see my bff-or-whatever in burley.
its weird that she lives there.
or maybe its not, but to me it is.
she was always what made boise, boise.
anyway...ill be sure to take pictures of all the happenings along the way.

oh, and this is mostly for my father, but p.s. i went indoor rock climbing on thursday.
yes dad, me, lindsey.
proud?
i only half climbed like 2 and im sure i made a fool of myself but you know...its the fact that i WENT and DID that counts.
and i dont think i complained TOO much...but maybe i did.
and it was actually FUN.
i wish id taken my camera because im sure no one believes it!

NO BAD DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment