Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day.

I know mother's day was technically yesterday, but this weekend was just a little too crazy at the parents house, but I knew I at least needed to acknowledge my mother.
We've never had the best relationship, but we've never had the worst either. I think now is the closest I've ever been with my mom. When I go home to visit on weekends, all I want to do is hang out with my family (can honestly say I never thought that day would come).
With all the stress of tearing up the backyard, buying a new car, and still doing all the other motherly things she does, my mom has still been so on top of this wedding and it makes me so happy that she cares so much. She has checked out books from the library and even bought me a book about wedding! She has not only LOOKED at all my pinterest ideas, or other random ideas, but she even liked one of them and wanted to take on the task of making the cake toppers herself!
She's also helped make up the mock announcements and bought the stamps that made it happen! :)
My mother has always been there for me and I know that, but I am so much more thankful that she's been excited to help with this wedding, and has gone along with pretty much any idea I've wanted!
My mom is the best and I love her!
heres the most recent family picture...braydens on the other side of the computer:)


No comments:

Post a Comment