Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Weekend!

This has been the best weekend!
I think I say that every time I get to hang out with Nate, but it's true. Every time just gets better and better and I can't wait until summers over and he can stop leaving all the time!
He got 3 days off this time which was AWESOME!!
Thursday-
We went to breakfast and Nate ate his weights worth in food :) Then picked up my heels for the wedding, and then got Nate his suit!
And it was awesome! The man helping us was so sweet and friendly and happened to be from Tucson! Talk about a small world! He even was related to some Lunt's (my mom's family) and because of such connections gave us a SMOKIN deal on Nate's suit...regularly $758 we got for just under $250 and he didn't make us pay shipping or anything extra! We loved him!
I went to work and then we just hung out for a bit after work and at midnight he gave me my birthday present which was the sweetest thing EVER!
He recreated a picture of us with colored pencils and wrote wrote the little saying I always tell him over the top. It was SO sweet and the cutest thing ever and I know he spent some time doing it. I LOVE it. And then of course he framed it and since I have no home right now, he gets to keep it in his room with all my other junk :)
He also gave me an ipod touch since I've just been using my brothers ipod...now I have my own!!
Friday the 13th-
This was my actual birthday and it was so fun! My mom and sister were attending my cousins family sealing in Bountiful so we met them up there and babysat my littlest nephew. He was such a god boy and we had a lot of fun. Then we went to the family luncheon and talked with everyone and Nate got to meet the cousins and we just had fun laughing and talking. Then we ran around town shopping and headed to my aunt's house.  We went to chinese for dinner with my grandma and aunt Sharon and it was delicious! Then had my favorite red velvet cheesecake since Nate is so awesome and bought a whole one!
Saturday-
We went to visit some family friends and then to a family reunion in Alpine. The weather this weekend was fantastic! It rained for a bit but it was still warm without being hot!
I'm so glad Nate got to hang out with us for the whole weekend! It made me so happy to have him here for my actual birthday because I didn't think that would happen! It's amazing how well his days off have worked out this summer!
We are getting married in 97 days and it can't come soon enough!!
I sure do love that boy and want him to know how thankful I am to him for such an amazing weekend!
I sure hope these 14 days go super fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment