Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Testimony.

The last fire Nate was on he had some time to himself alone on a mountain and he took the time to write his testimony. He included his feelings towards me and our future together. Today I have really felt the need to return the favor. So Nate, this is mostly for you (everyone else, just forewarning you you might just gag a little bit...its gonna get sappy).

I know I am a member of the only true church on this earth. I know that I have a Savior who lives and loves me. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet of God who restored this church to the earth along with all the blessing that come with it.
I am marrying my best friend in 90 days and I couldn't be happier. As we together, and alone, have started preparing for the temple I have just felt blessed beyond measure. I cannot WAIT to marry Nate and be with him forever! I cannot wait to go through the temple! I am so anxious to just go already! I want those blessing, I want to expand my knowledge of the gospel, I want to just go and have that experience and I want to know that I have Nate forever!
I'm so grateful that I have the blessing of easily accessible temples. I know there is a spirit and power there that I won't be able to feel anywhere else. (And I don't think Nate knows this yet, but I secretly hope we do end up getting endowed on the same day because, what an awesome experience that would be to share together!)
I'm so grateful for eternal families and the blessing I have of finding someone who wants an eternal family with ME in it! I look forward to the day that Nate becomes a dad because I know he will be the sweetest dad ever and just the thought melts my heart!
I am especially grateful for the gift of repentance, as Nate and I (though in different ways) have both felt its redeeming power and through it have come to know our Savior and know the love he has for each of us.
Lastly, I just want to tell Nate thank you. For putting up with me always! He is the sweetest, most genuine, not to mention cutest boy ever! He has seen me at my worst and loved me just as much as always! He puts up with me when I'm cranky, moody, sad, upset, angry, and everything in between. He truly knows my heart and I know he understands me without speaking words. He makes every day I spend with him the new best day of my life! He is hardworking, talented, smart, and funny. I am the luckiest girl and I love him more than I could ever put into words! I miss him when he's gone on fires, and love him as much as I can in the short times I get to see him! I sure hope that boy knows what he means to me!
Nate, thanks for being you and choosing me for your infinity and beyond!
;)

2 comments: