Monday, August 6, 2012

LAGOON!

Friday, August 3, 2012
Nate got lucky and had 3 whole days off this time! It was awesome! We have the best time together! I can't wait until its all the time!
Nate had never been to Lagoon (which he kept reminding me that he's only been to BETTER theme parks!) but I love Lagoon! We used to go every summer when I was really little.
Luckily it wasn't too hot, and there wasn't a ton of people. We waited at most 7 minutes in any line!!
First of all, we stopped to get lunch at Harmon's beforehand. We both got egg salad sandwhiches which was a terrible choice!! They were TERRIBLE! I didn't even eat half of it it was so disappointing! Nate at most and later felt sick...and spilled all over his truck...but that's another story.
So as soon as we walked in the gate I got really really excited! I RAN to the first boat ride! When I got to the ride attendant he just said, "ok ma'am, first I'm gonna need you to just calm down" HA! Nate just said, "Thank you!!" then he of course loved the boat ride!
Nest we went on my most favorite ride EVER...The Log Flume! It was awesome! When that kid asked me if I was ready for the ride I said "heck yea, this is my favorite ride!" Little 16 year old ride attendant says, "are you serious?" like he was revolted! But I was dead serious!
We played around, ate crappy, rode all the rides, went to the water park (where Nate promised he wouldn't dunk me and did! :( and experienced all Lagoon had to offer!
It was a fantastic day...one of my favorites with that boy for sure!
Then he had to leave super early Saturday morning and I've been so sad ever since...I sure do love that cute boy!







and NO...he DIDNT win me any stuffed animals!
oh, and we're getting married in 75 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment