Thursday, May 26, 2016

3 ways to make an extra buck online


I always like to have a couple extra spending bucks and so I do some "funky" things to make a little extra, and thought I'd spread the word in case anyone else needed ideas!

1- Inbox Dollars

This is a survey site.
I've done this on and off since 2013 and made over $200. By no means am I getting rich off of this, but it's easy and it pays for a date night, or a babysitter, or just pads the bank account. I spend about a half hour each day and make about $30 a month. There's tons you can do to earn money but I only do 4 things:
       - check emails
       - watch videos (on mute and in the background)
       - spin the wheel
       - take surveys
(and I enter their sweepstakes with the free entries they give me but I never win)

Here's a real peek inside my account

Interested? Learn more or sign up HERE

I've also heard decent things about Vindale Research and Swagbucks.


2 - Ibotta

This is one of my new favorite things because it's a money saver, and I am a saver! I love a good deal, a sale, or just saving money on things I'd buy anyway, which is exactly how Ibotta works!
You go shopping like normal, grocery or elsewhere, come home and check the stores you shopped at for "rebates". Usually it's only about .50 per item, but it adds up! And like I said, it's stuff I would have bought anyway, like onions, milk, cereal, bread, eggs, you get it. Here's a screenshot from today.


Check it out HERE it's kind of fun and super easy!


3 - Toilet Paper Rolls

This is the real reason I call these the "funky" ways to make or save a buck online. This one I thought was a bit of a stretch, but it seems to be legit! People will PAY for your old toilet paper rolls...what?! Again, not going to make a lot of money off this one, but for something that I am always going to buy anyway, I figured it wouldn't hurt to get a little something in return! Turns out there's a market for them on ebay!

Any other "funky" ideas I should be trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment