Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#58 future husband lists.

this was inspired by this funny kid i know via facebook.
[some of these may be stolen off his list...but not intentionally!]
props to him.
:]
this is also in no particular order, and just a wish list...

- loves god - loves me - is funny- is tall - has blue eyes - is athletic - is outgoing - likes kids - likes to read - likes to watch basketball - likes to play basketball - doesnt like the lakers - wants a dog - is a returned missionary - will laugh at my jokes - will watch chick flicks with me - will bear his testimony to me - will ride a bike with me - will run with me - loves his family - loves my family - will tell me im pretty when im not - will tell me im pretty when i am - will let me cry - will hold me when i cry - will understand when i need to get my haird done - will always tell me he loves me - buys me flowers once - will paint the fingernails on my left hand - will let me take a million pictures of whatever i want - will let me take a million pictures of him - wants kids - likes to cook - knows how to cook at least 2 meals - will help with housework - knows a little about cars - does yardwork - doesnt mind listening to church music - likes country music - knows how to save money - opens doors for me - will take me on dates - DOESNT love video games - my family loves him - his family loves me - is educated - can support me - can support himself - remembers important dates - reads his scriptures - makes me want to be a better person - doesnt yell - is friendly to everyone - likes to cuddle - likes to kiss me - likes to be outdoors - likes to go boating - suprises me - likes idaho - likes going to the temple - can take me to the temple - holds a current temple recommend - pays his tithing - volunteers to help others - is nice to strangers - is nice to his family - is nice to my family - has his own friends - likes my friends - my friends like him - is nice to me - likes playing card games - likes playing board games - isnt a sore loser - is competitive - is strong - likes driving - will let me run the radio - will let me be annoying - can make me laugh - is smart - like the U - has a favorite color - has a favorite song - doesnt watch much tv - is helpful - doesnt talk badly about anoyone - tells funny stories - thinks my stories are funny - will tell me when im wrong - will be nice about it - will admit when im right - wants to spend all his free time with me - uses proper grammar and speling - calls me - texts me - is excited about things im excited about - supports me - likes to travel - wants to travel - wants to travel with me - has a testimony.

1 comment:

  1. will paint the fingernails on my left hand
    doesn't love video games
    likes idaho
    lets me run the radio
    will let me be annoying
    has a favorite color
    uses proper grammar and speLLing

    things that I haven't added to my own old list and I love that you thought of them!

    ReplyDelete