Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#69 mae.

this was my favorite band all through high school and beyond.
calm little christian-esque band.
ive seen them live twice.
i forgot how much i loved them until i was calling an old friend the other night
and mae just happened to be her ringback tone.
it made me so happy!
flashback to when we were roommates in rexburg.
those were the days...
we had lots of fun.
a house full of 12 girls.
they were some of my best friends.
i could probably write a whole post dedicated to that place.
who knows it might be next?
- the ocean.
its a favorite.
heres a pic of me and chase at the 2nd mae concert i went to last year.
fall 2009 at the venue.



awful pic but hey the backgrounds not too shabby :]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for calling me old.
    And the post about that house would be called The Hills: Abbington Edition
    Jilian and I actually made up episodes regularly.

    ReplyDelete