Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#71 skype.

ok so id heard people talk about this but i just didnt get the point.
well then a friend of mine was ALWAYS asking me to skype,
but i was too embarrassed to tell him i didnt have a camera.
so i just kept lying and saying i couldnt i was too busy.
until FINALLY i bought one.
but dont worry i didnt tell him that.
i told him i borrowed one
:]
clever me.
anyway...skypes been good to me.
we skype almost every sunday.
its a wholesome activity, right?
and you can even play games!
sometimes i get to 3 way skype with kelli in draper and eric eric in provo!
flerika and i sometimes used to skype too.
but now shes all serious living in pocatello!
laaaaaame.
i wish my sister would get it so i could see my nephew!
i think my parents would appreciate that!
heres some funny skype pictures that ive taken.
this is my favorite, hes saying "the what?!"
hahahahaha.

eric.

erika and andy.

eric!

kelli.

skype date anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment