Monday, December 27, 2010

#75 LANCE...SHOUTOUT!!!!!!

this is a shoutout to my one and only bff or whatever!
LANCE!
(you probably know her as Laura)
today she is the whoppin 2-1!!!
i wish we were in boise so we could go do it the right way!
[you know...drink red bulls at humpin hannahs and dance with funny drunk boys].
since shes 21 heres my 21 favorite things about her...and 21 random pictures!
1- shes from juniper.
[and can pretty much claim all of southern idaho].
2- shes freakin hilarious.
example: he smiled at me and i was like "whoa, whoa, whoa buddy! slowdown! things are moving way too fast!
 
3- she thinks im hilarious.
4- she takes all the things i say out of context to make them scandalous.
example: i've decided i have to lower my standards.
5- shes hot.
6- she understand my love of country music.
7- and rednecks [most of the time].
8- she massages my shin splints when they are hurty.
9- her hair always looks good.
10- shes always up for the random shenanigans we get into.
11- she loves things such as: icarly and justin beiber.
12- at one point we ruled the institute together.
13- she loves my "faiy-ce" ok i have know iea how to type that how we pronounce it...but she'll get it!
14- shes smart.
15- president, please!
16- she fully supported my checklist, even when her bed became a check.
17- shes friends with EVERYONE.
18- she didnt let the crazy lady at the Luke Bryan concert push her around!
19- she understand my love of small towns, cowboys, and RODEO!
20- she went to the pow-pow with me.
21- shes super spiritual and has a very strong testimony and always does the right thing and makes me a better person by always having a positive attitude and doing what she knows is right!
miss you!
happy 21st birthday bff or whatever!
LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. AWWW!!! Lindsey, you do have a heart! this is my favorite post ever. i'm linking it to my blog right now. Thank you homecow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot how many great pictures you had of me.

    ReplyDelete