Tuesday, December 7, 2010

random thought for laura.

so i love to read these things about people.
but im not much for fdoing them myself.
but im going HOME to boise in 2 days.
and im sooooooooooo excited.
ive recently just been craving my old boise life and boise friends.
even though that doesnt exist anymore...
everythings different but either way those 2 years in boise will always be some of my favorite!
and some of my defining moments as a person.
so since this came from lance,
i didecate it to her.
yep, hes a she..shes a he?
31 of the most random facts about me i can think of about myself:

1. i dont like steak.
2. i dont really like watching movies.
3. i get really excited when i have new emails...even though they usually suck.
4. i have a poster of prince caspian on the ceiling above my bed.
5. ive never seen the movie.
6. but i love the boy who put it there so i havent touched it.
7. i havent had a real best friend since 2009.
8. im scared ill never be able to get over my first.
9. im jealous of all the people who marry the first person they fall in love with.
10. i love driving.
11. it clears my head.
12. theres a special place in my heart for declo, idaho.
13. and the surrounding towns of burley, rupert, almo, albion, oakley, juniper, and anywhere else i forgot.
14. i have read the entire doctrine and coevenants.
15. it took me over a year.
16. and i dont know what i read...but i did it.
15. im suprisingly full of myself.
16. yet VERY self conscious about my acne scars.
17. my boise friends used to call me a "vain little bitch"
18. i love them for it.
19. its probably the closest thing to a term of enderament ive ever been called.
[my dads gonna kill me when he reads this]
20. ive met someone off the internet.
21. i even spent a weekend at lake powell with one of them and their family on their houseboat.
22. i wish i was better friends with all my siblings.
23. actually my whole family.
24. i think my dads my best friend.
25. i also think im his favorite child...
26. even though im pretty sure im not even in the running.
27. i had my belly button pierced for a short while.
28. sometimes i wish i was still as good of friends with all the people i was friends with in high school.
29. sometimes i wish i was better friends with people i went to high school with.
30. i dont know what i want to do with my life.
31. i wish i was good at sports.

2 comments:

  1. this is lovely linds...and i love that i'm still lance. it makes me happy.
    also, can i just say some of these random things about you are off-shoots of the previous ones and just a completion of the thought before it. not sure if it counts? whatevs. i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh ... dad's my best friend. sorry, you can't have him.

    ReplyDelete