Thursday, January 6, 2011

#78 little miss-match.

i realize that this blog has basically turned into things i love.
which is partially what it was supposed to be.
i wanted more ME.
i wanted my friends to read it [or not] and be like:
'oh yea. thats the vain-little-bi...that i know!'
and so ive decided to put more random things about me as my greatest things.
and i think anyone who knows me would agree that my socks set me apart from most other people.
its jsut a habit ive grown into over the years.
normally, something like this would give me ocd.
but this is the one subject thats cured me of it.
miss matched socks.
i can NEVER find 2 matching socks.
1 little socky always gets lost and i feel bad not wearing 1 sock just because it doesnt have a mate!
and most people rarely see them anway...unless its my friends or family whos house im walking around in shoe-less.
i say, as long as they came out of the same pack so theyre the "same" sock whats the big deal?
all thats different is the colors/desig/pattern.
i love all my socks equally.
if its in my sock box...im gonna wear it!


p.s. check this out littlemissmatched.com
they sell socks in 3's!!!!
[thanks for the heads up elle].

2 comments:

  1. that is absolutely ridiculous. socks in 3s. that's absurd! they're cute, and i love it! but i hate your mismatched socks lindsey oakes.

    ReplyDelete