Wednesday, January 12, 2011

#82 blue eyes.

i have a confession.
sometimes i get really excited about whatever it is im gonna write my next post on...
and then by the time i actually get around to doing it im so worn out i just want it to be over.
so some of them are soooo lame.
my apologies.
hopefully this isnt one of those times because blue eyes i reeeeeeeeally love!

i often get comments about having "really pretty" blue eyes.
and sometimes when i dont get comments i think 'what are you people, nuts?? my eyes look GREAT today!'
not only do i love my blue eyes,
but i love BOYS with blue eyes!
[are you enjoying reading this yet dad??]
one of the first things i notice on them.
did you catch that i said one of the first, not first?
pretty sure features i notice on the opposite sex in he order i notice them are as follows:
1. ears...gotta make sure theyre level and the same size and shape.
2. eyes.
3. teeth...gotta love a one-time brace face.
4. foot/shoe size.
i'll  stop there...my dads still reading this.
anyway, i think my whole fam. lucked out in getting the blue eyed gene.
[which i just tried to spell as gean...]
and i truly am a sucker for a dark haired boy with blue eyes.
gets me every time.
you just wait im gonna marry a blonde haird brown eyed boy...
isnt life funny??
prepare for mass overload of random pictures of me and my blue-eyes boys!
mmhmmmm!





and now im ticked because i just waited 32 minutes for the rest of my pictures to load and they never did!!
dang you blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment