Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#84 fwie wice!

i forgot what i was missing out on until some boy [i will not name names] had a food conversation with me the other night.
i started CRAVING fried rice.
and the good kind, not the panda express kind!
and then he told me he fulfilled his craving the next day.
and i was still bummed!
so at school today i was working really hard,
you know facebooking.
emailing.
texting.
and some boy gets online and asks if my cravings been fulfilled yet.
of course not!
i cant afford to eat anything but ramen noodles!
we keep talking ,
school,
work,
you know.
and suddenly theres an asian at the door.
looking for me.
with lunch.
including...
FRIED RICE!!!!
it was seriously the best moment EVER.
this boy, who doesnt even live in salt lake, bought me lunch and had it delivered to me at school!!!
WHAT?!?!
im still in shock.
i loved it.
and i LOVE fried rice!

ok mine seriously looked 100 times better than that!
and tasted a million times better!

p.s. i hope you read this as "fwie wice" every time!

1 comment: