Thursday, April 21, 2011

trial run.

ok so that last post was just a trial run.
i've been neglecting my blog baby because it wouldnt let me load anymore pictures.
they said i used all my free space on the interwebs!
how is that even possible?!
so i tried loading that last picture just to see and wouldnt you know it loaded just fine!
so heres what ive been up to the last few months...in pictures!
love me.
XOXO
(lance i hope you enjoyed that ending...just for you!)

ok so these are from our sorority jazz date night.
me and kelli going to get our datey-dates.

this is my date ricky.
i think hes hot.

me and danielle!

you cant even see the floor because we were literally the 2nd to last row in the nosebleeds!
ha!

this is when that hot date of mine told me to lie to the ladies at the parking garage so we didnt have to pay to park...it worked.

1 comment: