Wednesday, April 27, 2011

what a silly girl i am...

im so greatful for the priesthood and worthy boys in my ward to give me a last minute blessing when im really in need.
yesterday sucked.
down right sucked!
i found out some pretty horrific news that someone who i thought was my very good friend, wasnt.
had been lying and sneaking around behind my back.
im a pretty forgiving person, i cant stay mad long.
except when she couldnt do the 1 simple thing i needed...
i was a wreck.
i felt completely and utterly worthless.
how could i have meant so little to her?!
all i wanted yesterday was to be at home in boise hanging out with my dad.
or all people my dad!
kinda funny i know.
i just know that no matter what stupid things i do my dad always loves me.
i like to think hes my best friend but i know all my siblings think hes their best friend too.
and so i finally swallowed my pride and asked for a blessing.
of course the boy was more than willing.
and it was a fantastic blessing.
i heard some things i knew i needed to hear, and some i didnt know i needed to hear.
and afterwards he looked at me and said "that was the easiest blessing ive ever had to give"
i asked why that was and he said "i opened it and i didnt have to think another thought. it all just came out."
how amazing is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment