Wednesday, August 24, 2011

i don't get it.

I've just been thinking about how people can change so much in such a short amount of time.
Myself included.
Sometimes its for the better, sometimes not.
There's a few people specifically I can think of who for whatever reason don't seem to like me much anymore.
That's, I don't expect everyone to love me as much as I do. It's just hard to take sometimes. Makes for uncomfortable situations when we run into each other.
I try to be polite.
I know I fail miserably at times.
There's some people I wish I could go back and start over/do over with.
Things could sure be different.
And I know I've made my fair share of mistakes, don't we all?
I've just been thinking recently how much I wish I could apologize and change the past.
Life would sure be different.
But, maybe it would be a whole lot worse!
Thankfully its not.
Because I got to spend some time with some very lovely people this weekend!
 steve bull elk.

 lar grapdrankisha hurst

 the one and only ace jones!

 ace brought me this...hes the best.

 tanner!!!!!!!

 SUPERTRAMP came home!!!!

 the neph.

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. heres what i think; because i often run into people in boise that i formerly knew. some, i wish i had been nicer to or done things different. if you're a better person, and constantly working to be better, don't sweat it. there is repentance and the atonement for a reason. maybe they don't care and you just feel awkward, and then you can only blame yourself. maybe i'm off topic here. but part of being happy is letting go of things. let go (easier said than done)

    ReplyDelete