Thursday, August 11, 2011

rob told me to update my blog...

I don't know what he expects to read, but I guarantee it's not gonna be that great.
I went to Tim McGraw with Heather on Saturday.
And it was really a blessing that she was able to come and that I got to spend some time with her!
I haven't seen her since February-ish right before she had her 2nd child!
That's right, she's already had 2 kids!
Lucky for her, her husband loves her and let her come have a night out in Salt Lake while he stayed home and watched the kids! Nice guy, right??
Heather and I had so much to catch up on! I forget how funny she is! I have missed her, plus she had some really awesome and needed advice, suggestions, words of wisdom, etc. plus I just love her!
It was so good to hear about her family and catch up on their lives as well!


In other news, I got a sweet bruise. This picture doesnt do it justice but its nice!
I texted the picture to my father (yea, he texts) I thought I was pretty clever so I'm gonna share our convo with you:
Dad: that looks like a good one. Did it hurt?
Me: not anymore than a usual bruise.
Dad: so nobody had to call the whambulance?
Me: no, i ate my whamburger all by myself!


He never replied so apparently he didn't thing I was all that funny.
I must have inherited the Schnupp sense of humor...look out.


No comments:

Post a Comment