Friday, September 16, 2011

nut job!

There's this really addicting reality tv show called the Bachelor. It's kind of popular, you might have heard of it. There's also this ever BETTER spinoff from it call Bachelor Pad. It is a load of crap but soooo entertaining! Anyway, a few seasons ago on either Brad or Jake's season of the Bachelor, was a super annoying girl. Quite possibly in the top 3 for most annoying girls ever. No, NOT Vienna (I think she wins) but Melissa.
Melissa Schreiber.
Occupation: waitress
Age: 32
Residence: Boca Raton, FL
Status: CrAzY!
She was on this seasons Bachelor Pad that I watched and it is sooo ridiculously entertaining!
I feel kind of bad for her. She was the girl who fell for the d-bags lies when he was simply playing the game. She allows herself to get walked all over because she is so dang emotional. I feel for her. Hello! Been there, done that. Know the feeling all too well! However, a lot of it she did bring on herself, being dramatic and thinking things that never happened or were true. She was quite the basket case on both shows.
That being said, she made a comment once that really stuck with me although I can't remember if it was while she was getting kicked off the Bachelor or Bachelor Pad. She said something along the lines of "when is it my turn? When do I get to fall in love and have my happily ever after?"
I totally feel for her on this one. I know what she feels, I know what shes talking about. Maybe not so much in a sense of  "why am I still single?!" Granted, I am only 23. I have plenty of time to be young and have fun before I will be ready to settle down. But sometimes it feels like everyone around me has their life moving forward and I'm just standing here spinning in circles.
 I just keep waiting for my real life to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment