Saturday, September 3, 2011

gonna get there someday.

I have about 17 days to figure my life out. To say I'm stressed out is an understatement. In fact, I haven't even started packing ANYTHING because I would just rather NOT have to deal with it. I think I'd be a little more content if I knew this move was going to lead to something exciting, like a job that will let me get out of BROKE!
I guess that's whats been on my mind for the passed few weeks. Thinking that I've got to get a decent paying job so I can have a future! I barely survive on what I make right now and I am working 45+ hours a week! And my parents still pay for some very important living expenses like cell phone and insurance.
I want to be able to support myself financially, completely. But it just seems soooo far away!
I have a job interview in Pocatello tomorrow that I'm hoping turns out to be what I'm looking for. I wouldn't mind up and moving there to work.
But My dilemma now is this:
What if it doesn't work out? Do I stay in Utah, find a new place to live, probably have to sign a new lease which I don't want because I'm pretty sure no matter what come January I want to be out of here, keep my low paying job working 45 hours a week including Saturdays, and continue to look for a new job?
OR
Move anywhere in hopes of finding a job.

Man, decisions are the worst! Can I just be a real adult now?? I want to have my own house, money to blow, etc etc :) Wouldn't that be the life!

I know, there's something wrong with me, I have a crush on every song lyric ever. But I just think Dierks nailed it when he said "who I wanna be still seems so far away but i know i'm gonna get there someday. When that'll be, guess only God can say but I know I'm gonna get there someday."

1 comment: