Tuesday, September 27, 2011

things are happening.

Finally!
Things are beginning to go in the right direction.
I officially gave my 2 weeks notice.
I now need to start looking at places to live in...POCATELLO, ID.
HA!
Kind of funny, but I am sooo excited for this new change.
A little nervous, but I think thats to be expected.
I will be the newest esthetician at Aesthetics by Physicians Med-Spa in Chubbuck, ID.
I worked and prepared so hard for that interview and am very impressed with myself.
I'm really excited to be living in Idaho again as well as actually working hands on in a field I really enjoy.
I even got accepted to ISU in January and am really excited about the prospect of being back in school...although I still need to figure out exactly what path I want to take there.
I feel extremely blessed and grateful that this opportunity has worked out so far...now I just have to make it 2 more weeks here in SLC.
Weirdly, I think this is the happiest I've been in a while, I'm not sure if its because I am getting out of Utah, or just the brightness of the future...but I am happy,
finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment