Wednesday, August 11, 2010

#10 ipod.

my ipods name is little buddy.

hes probably the best companion and greatest invention ever.
he always has just the right song for whatever mood im in.
ive had him for close to 4 years too...
and hes still going strong!
even if he is a little old school.
hes my best and most reliable running companion.
and always keeps my going!
i always wished i had a car adapter for when i roadtripped to boise and back.
well about a month ago i found one in the glove compartment of my car!
too bad i didnt find it 4 months earlier!
so many long road trips that could have been enjoyed WAY more!
right now my top favorite songs he plays for me include:
- 3 doors down- here by me
- making april- roses and butterflies
- sherwood- song in my head
- the harters- jenny
- luke bryan- all my friends say
- cartel- luckie street
- garth brooks- callin baton rouge
- the maine- everything i ask for
- new found glory- head on collision
- ashton shepherd- sounds so good
man...i could go on and on.
i love music.
i love my little buddy!



and...ONLY 14 MORE DAYS TILL I GET TO SEE LUKEY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment