Thursday, August 12, 2010

parking lot.

ive decided that this blog is not just a pick-me-up.
i also need to document real life events.
the best moments of my life.
cause theyre parts of the greatest things!

and heres one of the funniest,
and im not quite sure where it even starts...
so flerika and i went to logan for a small get together of sorts with some friends about...3-4 weeks ago?
we knew we wouldnt be getting back to the slc until super late.
or early,
however you wanna count that.
so fler,
being the genius she is,
bought us some monsters to enjoy on our drive back.
shes thoughtful
:]
so we left logan aroung 11:30pm.
and i DOWNED that monster.
for those of you who know me well,
know i cant chug ANYTHING,
thank goodness my life has yet to depend on that skill.
but for some reason i was done sooo fast.
i even told flerika,
"im really gonna have to pee when this hits"
hmm...funny...its like i know myself or something.
right as we are passing downtown slc it hits me.
i have to pee sooo bad.
and realize its now 1:30am.
so i find an exit right around north salt lake that looks promising to havea ges station nearby.
oh how wrong i was...
who knew it would be the most excrutiating 20 minutes of my life driving around salt lake looking for a freaking bathroom!
and the thing that pisses me off is that we were in a city!
not the middle of nowhere!
well we drove ALL over.
there was NOTHING!

realize that by this time my pants are already unzipped ready to bolt as soon as i find one.
we drove by an empty parking lot with a dumpster.
i told erika "if i dont find something now im peeing here"
well we drove around the block and i realized it was now or never.
and erika laughing and making fun of me was not helping the sitch!
well we pull into this old parking lot.
across the street theres a bar and TONS of people.
at this point i dont care.
i run behind the dumpster and drop trou.
i can hear people everywhere.
i get stage fright.
i suddenly cant pee.
then i get paranoid this building probably has a security camera and someone is enjoying watching me squat.
so i eventually force myself to start peeing.
and like i said i REALLY had to pee!
but im freakin myself out about a camera,
the people across the street!
then i did the impossible...

I STOPPED PEEING IN THE MIDDLE OF PEEING.
and dont eve pretend like you dont know what im talking about!
because i know every single one of you reading this
(or the single one of you reading this...)
has sat on the toilet, or stood in front of it, and tried to stop peeing in the middle of a steady stream.
dont even deny it!
anyway,
i stopped,
ran back to the car,
still didnt button my pants,
and drove the 20 more minutes to my house
where i then was able to finish what i had started!
and what a relief that was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment