Thursday, August 5, 2010

#4 strip pictures.

believe it or not,
this is NOT a dirty post.
strip pictures also known as those super old school pictures that come out of a machine in a black and white strip.
are you with me now?
yea.
theyre my favorite.
i have a collection on my wall beside my bed.
and when i say bed im referring to the box spring and mattress i have stacked on my floor.
about ohh....14 inches off the ground?
classy, i know.
i do put the ASS in clASSy if you hadnt heard...
anyway.
strip pictures.
i used to get htem at kmart.
but i guess theire machine broke.
it wasnt there when i tried to go a few years ago.
but pojos has one.
its not nearly as good.
and its ultra expensive.
but its worth it.
i mean, strip pictures are HOT!
just look at 'em!
threyre fun.
and i have lots of fun memories.
like the first time i went was with my sister
and she made cute little signs with her boyfriend at the times name.
and once i went with a sweet goggle tan on my face.
and another time in high school we made one friend take them all by himself.
super emberrassing for him!
one day i'll take a cute boy in there with me and get a cutesy-smoochy picture!
but i wont post those for the world to see.
these ones were taken in high school.
with jessica jones!
shes great.
and see my cool rockstar bracelet?
it should get its own post!
i LOVE that thing!
i still own it!
and you better believe i still rock that thing!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! And I love that you have a blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to comment on nearly every post right here. 1- you have a blog. and i really love it so far. i'm excited to see what number 5 is ... since 5 is my favorite number (at least right now). 2- what is your fav flavor of ben and jerrys? mine is phish food. i'm betting you copy me at this too. :) 3- the strip pictures we took were NOT for my bf. his name is robert and he was a good friend. believe it or not every nice thing i have done has not been for a bf. :) but ... i did think you may be interested to know that there used to be a Kmart by timberline (maybe there still is?) and its picture booth broke and diana tueller and i wrote a letter to the regional boss of Kmarts asking if we could buy the machine. we never heard back. love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and didn't we get the rockstar bracelet together at the mall?

    ReplyDelete