Tuesday, August 10, 2010

#9 sno cones.

one of the best things about growing up on sycamore was that we lived across the street from the garners.
if you dont know them,
you should.
they used to own THE sno-shack.
and since they liked us so much,
we always got free ones.
i am pretty sure i persoanlly owe them at least 500 dollars in sno-cones.
my favorite is still pink lemon sour.
and when they added cream to their menu they hit the jackpot!
i remember riding up and down the street on my bike without hands and eating my sno-cone.
i also remeber trying to pedal to get home fast before it melted cause i didnt know how to ride without hands!
then a few years back when they ran out of kids to run it my parents bought it.
then some dumb people kicked us out of the parking lot,
and businees crashed
and now it sits in my parents driveway.
once, i did sno-cones for my friend marks wedding.
it was such a cute idea!
here a pic of that

i also remember feeling cool being able to give all my boyfriends sno-cones.
probably the only reason they wanted to date me in the first place but still!
youd be braggin too if your parents owned it!
missionaries always got free sno-cones.
i always thought they must really love the Garners in the summe.
i bet they went every day.
and they had this giant cup...like HUGE for $3 called a grandslam.
i always wanted one.
thanks Royce and Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment