Friday, August 13, 2010

#12 family.

love these boys!

today was kind of hard for me to think of something great in my life.

kind of a crapper day.
i mean, it was really fun!
went to lagoon with flerika and her fam.
but in the end,
it really just made me want my own family.
i wanna have my own cute little kids to chase around and ride rides with!
but with acne like mine pretty much not-gonna-happen status on that.
so for now, it just my family.

[this pictures a little outdated...were plus 1 now]
who i really do love alot!
my little bother [yes, i called him my bother on purpose] is one of my recently new favorite people!
hes so so great and im really excited for him to move to provo and go to byu!
i want to go visit him all the time!

and my other little bother,
well hes not so little anymore.
in fact hes HUGE!
i feel like in the 5 months ive been gone hes grown out of being a little kid and into being a man!
weird that hes gonna start driving soon!

my sister,
well i owe her for giving me the greatest nephew in the world!
seriously,
i just LOVE that kid!
its crazy!
i feel like i already know him so well,
and i miss him all the time!
oh, and i guess tylers to thank for that also.
[doesnt he just remind you of doby the house elf?!]

my parents are pretty great too.
i owe them alot.
theyve put up with a lot of shananigans out of this one.
but theyre 2 of my favorite people.
we may not be the closest family...
but ill take it!

 

1 comment:

  1. our family is only #12? I'm telling! by the way, our current computer background is the family pic from our birthday where everyone is smiling except you - you are making a crazy 'oh my goodness' face.

    ReplyDelete