Sunday, August 15, 2010

#13 the log ride.

i couldnt find a picture of lagoons log ride...
this will have to suffice.

flerika and i went to lagoon yesterday.
then we left and i went to work.
then we went back for more!
it was a nice break from school.
minus all the hours i have to makeup now!
oh well,
it just hit me that im only 2 months from being done!
anyway,
we did all the fun rides.
i hadnt been on wicked.
we did it twice.
it was sooooo fun though.
all day i just wanted to do the log ride.
beats me why its so my favorite!
i jsut remember LOVING that ride as a kid.
and wanting to do it again and again and again!
erika was nice enough to humor me and take me on it.
and it didnt disappoint.
i loved it all the same.
i even sang her pocahontas, 'just aroung the riverbend' as we floated.
it was quite romantic.
and i was just as excited as if i were still 8.
i remember always going on it with my dad.
dont really remember specifics except that we always got a huge splash and drenched!
but im SOOOO glad i got to go!

also, i walked by the "little old lady who lived in a shoe"
i remember thinking that shoe-house was HUGE!
and this time it seemed soooo dinky!

ok one other funny story from the day,
in case you dont know me,
im kind of an idiot and like to do really dumb things!
so we were on the boat ride.
i wish i knew ride names!
the one where you just swing back and forth.
and it was just me and erika so i kept pretending i was sooooo scared!
and i did my seagul scream.
[those of you who DONT have the pleasure of knowing what this is,
please forgive me.
and lets do something exciting so i can show you!]
anyway, i was doing that and also screaming at the wrong time.
most people scream when their side of the boats up in the air,
i waited until my side was coming down or down to scream.
i guess im just annoying?
well i did it a few times and finally this boy in front of me,
like 12 yrs old!
turns around and is like
"youre screaming at the WRONG time!
you have to do it when we go UP!!"
and he was so mad!!
well, that didnt stop me!
i kept doing it.
he just kept turning around and glaring.
eventually the ride stopped and thank goodness cause erika and i were about to die of laughter.
lagoons probably the best ab workout ive done in a long time!

lagoon.
its what fun is.

No comments:

Post a Comment