Monday, February 21, 2011

#101 alpha.

[did i mention i cant download pics from my camera onto my computer anymore??
it makes life difficult.
and blogging even harder because who wants to read a blog with no pictures?!]
so ive been taking my camera to work and putting the pictures on my computer at work and then emailing them to myself and saving on this computer.
sounds hard right?
it is.
and suuuuuper time consuming.
hence the drag between posts.
but here it is.
finally!
this is it...
the end.
the cessation.
the close.
the finale.
the wrap up.
what i've been aspiring to all along.
the termination.
the conclusion.
the finish.
so here is my number 101...lambda delta sigma...alpha chapter.
thats my sorority.
and definitely the best decision ive made sense moving to utah.
kelli made me join with her and i was all for it!
pretty much we just paid a bunch of people to be our friends :]
haha kidding.
but it is awesome.
its sort of like a mix between an institute class and just hanging out with your friends.
and theres some really awesome girls.
plus ive actually met some BOYS!
weird!
and theyre suprisingly decent characters...so far.
we had our first exchange with a frat this week.
we decorated patriotic cakes!
our was clearly the best!
i should have taken a picture of all the final cakes.
there were some good ones.
it was pretty fun.
we meet every thursday night at 7 for a little chat and then activity.
but my favorite part is afterward when a bunch of us go to albertos to eat mexican food and hangout!
so heres my experience so far:












No comments:

Post a Comment