Thursday, February 3, 2011

#92 my "previous" roommates.

ok first of all, remember how i said i love sprite?
well ths nicest girl in school brought me a bottle today!
and not because she saw yesterdays,
but to thanks me for putting up with all of her crap!
nice, huh?

well onto today!
so ive had a lot of roommates over the years.
31, give or take 7.
heres a large sampling of pictures.
caption yourself.



well i was sittin here talking (when i say talking, naturally i mean facebook chatting).
and it occured to me that i regularly talk to 3 of them from my very first semester of college.
my very first time ever having roommates.
and they are the 3 people i still keep in contact with.




also, i have to call them my previous roommates because i used to just always say 'my old roommate..." and then naturally id proceed to tell some kickass (sorry mom and dad) story.
well, finally after a few "old roommate" stories, this boy stopped me and said "exactly how old are these roommates?"




of course he was only kidding,
but it was super duper funny.
and then he told me i should call them my "previous" roommates so people didnt get confused.
and ive tried to call them that ever since.
but i always have to drag it out.
like, "oh one time me and my preeeeeeevious roommate..."
you get it.




well, theyre probably some of my favorite girls ever.
one of them im pretty sure is me.
only the nicer side of me.
her birthday is january 13...my half birthday!
she thinks the same things are funny.
we like [most] of the same boys.




we both threw shot put and discus in high school (what a joke for me).
we both hate cats.
were the same person in 2 bodies.



well anyway,
this was my shoutout to them because i cannot for the life of me think of what the real point of this was.
i'll add some awesome pics when i get home to my wonderfully WORKING computer!
did i mention i got it fixed for free??

2 comments:

  1. To this day I cannot say my old roommate. It has to be my previous roommate. That dang boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite post ever. Ever!! EVERRRRRR!!!!! Also especially since I haven't seen most of these pictures in forever. And you and Erika. Same person. 2 bodies. So does that mean that Jilian and I are the same person in 2 bodies and the 4 of us are fraternal quadrupants?

    ReplyDelete