Monday, February 7, 2011

#95 sundays.

i mean like the first day of the week kind, not the ice cream kind.
though i do love the ice cream kind as well.
i love sundays for 3 reasons.
A- its the first day i get to sleep in!
i dont actually even have to get out of bed until noon if i wish.
and most days i do sleep until then.
[waking up at 6:15 is kicking my trash!]
2- i love going to church.
i really love my new ward and thats helpes a ton.
but its so fun.
ok ill admit relief society is still a struggle for me and luckily with this new year theyve changed things up a bit so now rs is first so if im suuuuuuper tired i could technicaly still sleep in an hour and not feel bad.
but i havent done that yet!
and D- i love ward prayer!
its always a bunch of fun people, good treats, good thoughts.
i love it, i just love it.
last sunday at ward prayer i met this kid and he had some balance bracelet?
or something?
and it was nuts.
i didnt believe in it so he showed me.
first he made me stand on 1 leg with my arms out.
then he pushed down on one of my arms and it naturally made me tip over!
then he put this bracelet on one arm and did the same thing.
this time when he puhed down on my arm all that happened was my arm went down!
it was crazy!
he did another test too but i already forgot what that one was!
enjoying dessert.

testing the bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment