Thursday, February 24, 2011

and so it goes.

the consensus seems to be that this should continue.
maybe not the way it was previously going,
but some people seem to think my lifes entertaining!
speaking of entertaining have you met my dad?
hes hilarious!
check him out here:
http://puttinginatthetakeout.blogspot.com/
so, ok.
heres what i think will happen.
this will still be called 101greatest thing.
partly because i dont know how to change it, or if you CAN change a blog name?
partly because i dont want to confuse any of you 4 who are already so smitten with my life.
erog, i must go on.
so for now ill just share my favorite thing i learned this week (thank you womens health magazine)
some of you lucky ones got this in an email.
for those not so lucky...youll love this.


- iphone users are sluttier than droid or blackberry users.
ok, so maybe they didnt use the word slutty, 
but in comparison by age 30:
droid users had 6 sex partners, 
blackberry have 9,
and iphone users had 12.
 
 
sluts.

and heres a pic of me, not a slut.
because i dont have an iphone.


p.s. my mom called me yesterday just to tell me im funny :]
gotta love her!

2 comments:

  1. you know what else is funny? "erog" what are you a hobbit? how about "ergo"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *like katie's comment.*
    and you don't have a smart phone at all, so does that mean...you're just undesirable?

    ReplyDelete