Friday, February 4, 2011

#93 kelli brown.

WARNING!!
PREPARE FOR OVERLOAD!

before i moved to ut.

why not let her dye my hair??



halloween 2010!
and the cowboys who rocked it.
thank goodness you cant see my whole face!


birthday pres.

boise.
summer 08.

shes gonna kill me...

my 20th birthday dinner 2008.
aj paid.


after our rodeo date 08.



her last night in boise!

story.
we wrote on this boys WHITE mazdaRX8 with whiteboard markers.
it didnt ome off.
we payed to wash it.
it STILL didnt come off.
we thought we'd have to buy him a new paint job.
we went to walmart.
we bought windex.
it came off!


my first in n out experience in st george on our way to cali.

classic linz and kelli pic.


dont mind the immodesty.
i went through a phase!

shes so great my flip flop was giving me a blister walking all over so she traded :]
what are best friends for??

in kellis driveway in california.
funny story:
this boy had a huge crush on her and wanted to hang out with her.
but she didnt really want to.
so she told him if he bought us ice cream he could come hang out with us.
so he did.
she was right.
he and his friend were lame...

classic.

on top of the stratosphere in vegas.
it was seriously like 200 degrees.

in the belagio.

obviously vegas.

and i still had to drive another 5 hours!

probably somebodys super special birthday dinner.


kellis 21th birthday!

i told you it was the classic.

still didnt believe me?






the first real cowboy she ever met.
'aww schucks you got me all shy now'

being driven around on a 4 wheeler by a 6 year old.
no joke she did it all herself.




festival of colors!


apparently 2 on a bull isnt safe,
our friend broke her arm doing this.
we're just more awesome i guess!


temple square!

church.




utah gymnastics meet.
i think they get more people then boise state football.
ok jk but they still got 15,000!

so all my friends have made the blog, and its about time this girl gets the honor.
and boy is it an honor, i mean all 7 of you will see this!
theres not alot to say about her excepth that without me shes just aweso.
if you dont know her, shes super motivated.
and has her priorities in line.
she even said shed run a 5k with me this spring!
she even let me drive her car!
ok funny story:
kelli and i met on a blind date.
at least thats what we tell people.
her aunt set us up.
i had just moved back to boise from rexburg and didnt haved any friends left there.
she had just moved to boise for the summer to work and didnt know anybody.
her aunt who i used to babysit for called me up and told me to hang with her niece kelli [yes she really said the word hang]. so finally i called this random girl and asked her to go to an institute activity with me.
she agreed.
and i told her id pick her up at 7.
i got out of my car and knocked on the door and stood there and waited and everything.
and the rest is history!
so give it up for kelli brown.
one of a kind-er.
almost the #1 badass-er.
late nighter.
never wake-up-er.
crazy driver.
road tripper.
church go-er.
boy flirt-er.
funny as heck best friend!
and kelli...
this is for you!
"you da you da best, you da you da best.
you the best i ever had, best I ever had..."

also, im pretty sure she called me last night but i HAD no idea what on earth she was talking about!
i may or may not have been asleep and dreaming...your call.

1 comment:

  1. your immodesty was a phase? what swimsuit do you wear now?

    and kelli is pretty rad.

    ReplyDelete